Your ticket includes access to the full event of intense training, opportunities for performance and feedback, and direct access to some of the most advanced techniques and tools to take your voice to the next level.
VOCAL ATHLETE INTENSIVE
NOVEMBER 2-4, 2018
the vocal athlete experience
“This is truly a priceless and unforgettable experience!”
A sneak peak at what’s in store for your voice.
group & Individual training
self-diagnose YOUR VOICE
Download full agenda here.
What are Vocal Athlete Intensive events?
Where are the events held?
What does the agenda for an event look like?
Who is Draven Grey?
Who is Robert Lunte?
What can I expect when I attend?
Is this event for me?
What are the registration options?
How and when do I register?
How much does it cost to attend?
What does registration include?
Will I be able to buy tickets in-person?
Can I pay at the door?
Does the event sell out or have a limit in size?
Are you selling day or partial event passes?
Should I bring my registration confirmation?
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
When do I get my registration packet?
What should I bring?
- Either a laptop, tablet, or smartphone for taking notes
- Evernote installed (we will be using Evernote to provide you with notes for the different workshops
- All necessary power cables
- Music files and lyrics for songs you wish to sing along to (including karaoke versions if you have them)
- Means to record your personalized instruction
- Check the weather for appropriate clothing
- Directions to your particular event location
- Optional: A microphone if you have one
What are the accommodations for the event?
How do I prepare?
- Practice, train, and train some more. The more comfortable you are with your voice, the easier it will be for you to pinpoint issues that we can help you with directly.
- As questions come up, write them down. Bring this list with you!
- As the event approaches, take note of things about your voice that you struggle with, want to improve, or want to venture into.
- Bring at least three songs you would like to work on directly. Have these songs downloaded and with you, preferably on a USB thumb drive. If you can also have a karaoke version of the song, even better! You don’t want to be struggling to sing over another vocalist as we help you through the song.
What else should I consider?
Do you have disability access?
Do you have available storage at the studio?
Where should I park at the studio?
What else is there to do in Seattle?
START TRAINING NOW! FREE 4-DAY MINI-COURSE.
VOCAL ATHLETE INTENSIVE
DON'T MISS OUT
Space is limited to first 20 registrations.